Join us at the Faculty of Education or online as we convene leading voices from across the Cambridge eco-system and the global DEFI network.
ED2123 is an opportunity to address:
- Creativity as a component of human flourishing
- What creativity looks like in 21st century
- The boundaries between ML/AI and human creativity
- The interaction of EdTech and human educators
- The limitations and potential of modern tools and knowledge to assess creativity.
What happens at DEFI ED212X?
Watch this video for a quick look the people and topics from ED2122, our event held in Cambridge in March 2022. We’re planning another insightful day for this year, so register now!
Professor Nathan Crilly
Professor of Design, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
Dr Yigal Rosen
Chief Academic Officer at BrainPOP
Dr Annouchka Bayley
Lecturer at Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge