More than 150 participants joined us at the Faculty of Education and online as we convened leading voices from across the Cambridge eco-system and the global DEFI network.
Speakers and participants at ED2123 addressed:
- Creativity as a component of human flourishing
- What creativity looks like in 21st century
- The boundaries between ML/AI and human creativity
- The interaction of EdTech and human educators
- The limitations and potential of modern tools and knowledge to assess creativity.
Videos and recaps of the event will be posted here
Join our mailing list to get notified
What happens at DEFI ED212X?
Watch this video for a quick look the people and topics from ED2122, our event held in Cambridge in March 2022. We’re planning another insightful day for this year, so register now!
Anna Katariina Wisakanto
Visiting Scholar, Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence, University of Cambridge
Senior Manager, Assessment Research and Design, International Baccalaureate
Dr Yigal Rosen
Chief Academic Officer at BrainPOP
Director of Knowledge Innovation, Cambridge Digital Innovation
Professor Nathan Crilly
Professor of Design, Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge
Dr Annouchka Bayley
Lecturer at Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge